Refund & Return Policy
Please Note: If you don’t have video & pictures proof, you will not by refunded for lost or damaged items.
Our Refund Policy Allows You To Exchange Or Refund A Product In Below Cases:
1) YOU RECEIVED A WRONG PRODUCT
- If a wrong product is delivered to the customer, we will get it picked up for free.
- Once the wrong product is received by us, we will dispatch the correct product or refund the amount within 14 working days.
- The product should be unused and the packaging should not be damaged.
- The product should be sealed in its original product packaging.
- All supporting documentation such as receipt of purchase, price tags, labels, and warranty card as well as all accessories should be dispatched with the product.
2) YOU RECEIVED DAMAGED GOODS
- Customers may claim refund if they receive damaged goods however they must provide video & pictures proof of this with clearly showing inbound label on package. We will get it picked up for free and will offer you're with replacement or exchange of product.
- Customers are advised to make video while unwrapping and unboxing their product from delivery packaging. This video will be used as a proof that customer received damaged good.
- If video & pictures proof is not provided or video is made after the product has been unboxed then customer will not be entitled to a refund. Don’t worry even then, In that case customer will need to apply for RETURNS (RMA) and get an approval from us and we will review the case and may approve return with restocking fee as per our return policy.
- Refund / Return / Change of product purchased from APEX IT DEVICES LTD will be only catered by APEX IT DEVICES TEAM [email protected]
3) DELAYED OR NOT RECEIVED ORDERD GOODS
- Customers may claim refund if for any reasons / circumstances APEX IT DEVICES was not able to deliver you're ordered goods. Your money will be returned straight away within 7 days on receipt of your cancellation confirmation.
- Customers may claim refund if your order is not received within agreed time or its been delayed by manufacturer which is beyond our control, we will explain our position and status of your order, if its not acceptable by customer, we will issue refund of your money within 7 days from date of cancellation of the order for customer end.
1. Defective/Faulty Goods
In the case of any defective or faulty goods which are subject to a manufacturer’s warranty, in the first instance, you must call the manufacturer who will be able to help you diagnose the problem and possibly solve it without the need to return. If a return is necessary, then you must enclose a test report and/or an accurate Customer description along with the manufacturer call reference number. In each case please email [email protected] for advice.
- A fault description of ‘it does not work,’ ‘faulty’ or ‘DOA’ is not sufficient and a full description is required.
- The goods must be returned in their original packaging (complete with all accessories, manuals, and documentation) otherwise there will be a minimum 15% re-stocking fee (being a percentage of the value of the goods). Note this figure may be increased if required to represent a reasonable estimation of our loss.
- If goods returned are found to have no faults then there will be a minimum restocking fee of 15% (being a percentage of the value of the goods). Note this again may be increased if required to represent a reasonable estimation of our loss. The percentage of the re-stocking fee will depend on, amongst other things the amount of labor involved and the condition of the packaging and contents and will be confirmed to you following receipt of your returned items.
- You are responsible for the delivery costs of returning the goods.
We will inspect and test returned items. Once we have verified the fault, we will, in conjunction with the manufacturer, repair or replace the product, free of charge. It is solely at our discretion as to whether a repair or replacement is provided.
Apex IT Devices have the right to reject goods returned that are not in their original condition. Should we accept such goods then we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking/handling fee as detailed above or in some cases more than the mentioned fee, depending on the condition of the returned products.
The RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number should be clearly visible on a label on the outer covering. Please be aware that only hardware faults are covered under warranty, software faults are not covered.
2. Incorrect Delivery
Goods delivered which do not correspond to your order must be reported within 24 hours of receipt to our returns department either by email at [email protected] or by listed telephone numbers followed by written intimation through email on the contact us page or through your assigned account manager.
If delivered goods do not correspond to the delivery note, either as a result of there being too many or too few or the goods supplied are incorrect then this must be reported to our returns department within 24 hours of receipt in order for us to rectify the problem as quickly as possible.
If goods are delivered to the incorrect address and the correct address has been advised on your purchase order, then please notify us as soon as possible in order for us to rectify the problem. Any incorrect deliveries notified to us after 15 days of delivery will not usually be considered. Any incorrect deliveries made due to an error by Apex IT Devices will be collected at our own expense
3. Incorrect Order
It is advisable that you order with due care and diligence and you should know your exact requirement of goods you are ordering. If goods are ordered by you in error then a return will be considered subject to the item being in its opened and original condition in which it was received.
- A minimum of 15% re-stocking fee (being a percentage of the value of the goods) will be charged on incorrect orders. This charge may be increased if required to represent a reasonable estimation of our loss.
- Incorrect orders which have been opened will be considered in certain circumstances but will be subject to a higher re-stocking fee.
- Any incorrect deliveries notified to us after 07 days of delivery will not usually be considered.
In the case of goods which have been specially ordered a return is also not usually considered. However please contact [email protected] who will review each case and may be able to offer a return subject to a higher re-stocking fee, however, such returns are not guaranteed and depends on the sole discretion of our company.
1. If you receive an order which you have already canceled in writing and received a confirmation email back from our company, please inform us within 24 hours of receipt and we will arrange to collect it at our cost.
2. Cancellation without any reasons related to products of orders by customers on credit terms or on accepted purchase orders from customers will not acceptable unless agreed by us, Such cancellation will be subject to restocking fee determined by APEX IT and or cost of products purchased on behalf of customers on sole discretion of the APEX IT Devices.
5. Transport Damage
In the case of damage to goods caused during transit, please ensure that the damage is noted on the drivers’ paperwork and also ensure that the driver is aware of the damage note. Please email a photograph of the damaged item(s) to [email protected] and either email or telephone to report transit damage (in case telephone contact is made, at the same time it should also be notified in writing by electronic communication) within 24 hours of receipt.
Please note that any claims in respect of transit damage will not be accepted if the delivery has not been signed for as damaged.
6. RMA Conditions
Please note the following conditions which apply to all returns:
- Customers should first get RMA (Return Material Authorization) and instructions from Apex IT Devices before initiating any returns for any reason, failing which we reserve the right to reject return claim and no credit note will be processed.
- All returns must be received by Apex IT Devices by the expiry date stated on the RMA or the goods will be rejected and the company will have the right for cancellation of RMA authorization and a credit note will not be processed.
- All non-faulty goods should be returned intact and unopened in original packaging or goods will be refused at the point of delivery and returned to you.
- All faulty goods should be securely packed and sealed for transit. Apex IT Devices reserves the right to charge a reasonable amount as an inspection fee in addition to any re-stocking fee referred to in this Returns Policy. We also reserve the right to reject any return if there is any damage to the purchased unit such as scratches, marking, any physical damage, or missing packaging.
- All manuals, cables, accessories, blank warranty cards, and other documentation supplied with the products must be included with returns or a credit note will not be processed or will be liable to be charged a higher re-stocking fee for such returns.
- It is important that you do not write directly on the original manufacturer’s packaging. Please ensure the goods are packed in an outer box to protect the original manufacturer's box. Any information should be attached with document wallets or labels.
Returns requests will not be accepted from Customers whose accounts have been suspended. Apex IT Devices are unable to accept returns of any manufacturer's support/HP care packs, licenses, Cisco Smartnets, or software purchases. All are sold on a no-return basis.